Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 20, 2013, 15:42 DangerDog

JayDeath wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 15:07:
I would take the plunge with this title if EA could promise that they would have a handle on the hacking but I know that can't be promised and the rampant hacking in BF3 ruined that game.
Is there a single player campaign for BF4? I'm one of the few that actually want a sp campaign. I thought the campaign for BF3 was pretty good.

Single player is in and they've dedicated a sizable portion of resources in making it more cinematic, co-op got the axe which I actually enjoyed a little bit but on the PC it sucked because you couldn't VOIP with random people.

They haven't detailed out multiplayer game modes, conquest, rush and team deathmatch are a given but no mention of CTF or some of the other oddball game modes that were in some of the BF3 expansions.

You're doubling up on paying for DLC packs twice by preordering if you intend on getting BF4 premium, just like they did for Karkand expansion for BF3.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo