Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: EA Offering Origin Game Guarantees Aug 20, 2013, 14:03 Orogogus

Darks wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 13:29:
walrus1 wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 13:13:
Axis wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 12:24:
Having just bought the Origin Bundle, I can officially say Origin is complete and utter shit.

I had a very similar experience. I'm having a hell of a time downloading all the Origin games. Updating the client helped but still having issues. Haven't made it to BF3 yet......

Iím not a fan of EA or Origin, I bought the Pack this past week for 1 dollars. It was pretty hard to pass up the deal for DS3. I wanted to play it Coop so it was worth it to give it a try. I was able to install three of those games without any issues at all. And we played it Coop, which was a lot of fun. Iím in no way defending Origin, but I did not have any of your issues. And neither did my friend.

It was hard to install anything on the first day of the sale, and maybe the day after, presumably due to all the people getting on board. I don't know if it's better now; I assume so, since you apparently had no problems.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo