Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial This Month; Sales Record Claimed Aug 19, 2013, 13:45 Axis

Redmask wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 07:08:
Axis wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:05:
I guess my only facts are the EMPTY SERVER ZONES and DEAD FORUMS. But facts... not even arenanet will tell you their embarrassing news (cause if it was good, you'd hear about it)

Cite your facts with statistics otherwise they are meaningless. I still play and the servers seem quite active, as are the official forums.

Cite your facts with statistics otherwise they are meaningless. Show me some recent screenshots of major activity -- and not the PVP shared server maps where all the people are condensed from every single server and the ONLY place you'll find more people in 2 or 3 maps at best. I'll post billions of screenshots showing ghost towns everywhere.

The servers are scarce and the forums have been lifeless up until their FREE announcement. Care to explain exactly how those "facts" would garner statistics? Oh ya, only by arenanet talking about actives which they would never because it's so embarrassing to them.

Who the hell you people trying to fool -- it only takes 10 minutes for anyone who bought it to log in and look around, or load up the forum and compare it to any decently 'active' MMO forum. Almost every 'section' in the GW2 official forum has posts from a month or more gone by on the FIRST page. Or read any of the numerous repetitive posts proving the lack of people from highly actives who actually still give a shit. GW2guru have been lifeless even longer, but that as the premiere site guys for gw1. Noobs everywhere these days. Those are some facts for you.

Keep wasting your breath if you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2013, 13:57.

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo