Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:49 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:11:
This is exactly why these secret laws are total bullshit. Not only is the US doing this internally, but pressuring friendly nations to do the same. To harass the spouse of a journalist who received whistleblower documents is beyond the pale and a blatant attempt at intimidation. And also, too: journalist Laura Poitras being given a 400 out of 400 on the terrorist threat scale because she's a journalist. If you can't fix the real problem, just shoot the messenger I guess.

Imagine if this was going on under a Republican president he would have been finished. Hell, the articles of impeachment for President Nixon are nearly identical to the very same things Obama is doing now. IRS scandals, spying on Americans, shredding the Constitution, even an enemies list. It's all there and MORE. By the same standards he should be forced out of office. But then we'll have an alcoholic pervert uncle with hairplugs running the show. Future generations will forever look back at this time and shake their heads. Historians will wonder how a whole population could be fooled so easily by a guy who is obviously a chameleon in a suit. How did Obama make Bush seem like a reasonable guy? Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo