Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial This Month; Sales Record Claimed Aug 17, 2013, 19:05 Axis

Sure there's people who play, pockets of people who love it enough to keep it going is all there is.

So let me get this straight, you think Guild Wars 2 has a bustling community, servers filled or even somewhat populated on a daily basis? Am I getting this right?

I guess my only facts are the EMPTY SERVER ZONES and DEAD FORUMS. But facts... not even arenanet will tell you their embarrassing news (cause if it was good, you'd hear about it).

And please point me out to any self-indulgent ego stoking boasts, while I tend to stay away from those, they do sneak in once in awhile. I just don't see any that could be defined as such recently.

And the Wii U, well that book isn't quite written. But if it ends up failing, I'll be glad to admit it. Unlike you and your unwavering fanboi love for GW2.

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo