Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial This Month; Sales Record Claimed Aug 17, 2013, 18:53 OpticNerve

Axis wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 17:48:
OpticNerve wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 16:12:
Axis wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 15:19:
OpticNerve wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 14:45:
Axis wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 09:22:
Anyways the game turned out exactly as I predicted, game has been a ghost town after a couple months of release.

Riiiiiiiight... a ghost town. Uh huh.

lol maybe you should check once in awhile.

You don't like to read do you? Check the earlier posts here Sherlock.

Sherlock doesn't make decisions based on one person making a claim.

Go log in once in awhile, you'll find out within a week of logging in every day. Been less and less since the 3 month mark. Check the forums (and gw2guru), virtually lifeless. Sure there's more this week - they opened it up to everyone for free. No Sherlock needed - just experience.

Game has one of the most limited replayability and hold factor than any AAA 'mmo' to date.

I sure do need to log in GW2 once in a while. Cause I really don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to how active the community is in the game huh?

http://www.xfire.com/profile/theopticnerve :Rolleyes:

Noooope. Given how often I still play the game, I'm pretty sure I know more about what's going on with the current game than you do. And that's with me being really busy with work for the past month or so. I don't need to rely on some forum activity given that I'm actually you know, playing the game and seeing it for myself?

And I'm not the only one in this thread stating that servers are still busy or full in GW2. Perhaps one day you'll actually find factual evidence to back up your self-indulgent boasts and ego-stroking need to try and be correct about something.

How's that Wii U doing by the way? Sure is burning up sales charts like you predicted huh?

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 2013, 04:02.

http://theopticnerve.deviantart.com

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo