Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Ships Ahoy - PAYDAY 2 Aug 13, 2013, 14:04 Verno

Creston wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 13:48:
Watched the devs play a mission and fuck up royally (mostly because they were stupid,) and then their "realism game" it turned into a giant "four guys take out 300 SWAT without ever getting hit" because apparently SWAT is recruited from the mentally handicapped ward?

I can see how it could be fun if you have a good team and everything goes smoothly, but the shooting portion was just terrible.

See I was just about on board with getting this but then I hear stuff like that. That sounds exactly like the first game which was a shooting gallery with shallow mechanics and half baked heist stuff.

Some people say its improved but then I hear from others its the same. I wish I had realized the beta was free, I was playing other shit and somehow missed out. Oh well, I guess I will wait for a sale or maybe try to jump in on a 4 pack.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo