Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo Aug 1, 2013, 12:24 mag

Quinn wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 03:07:
Played the demo. Just horrible. Graphics are alright -- with some proper detail for a change, unlike Darksiders! -- but the rest is horrible.

His weapon makes no fucking sense: a crusefix the size of his lower arm, yet it releases a chain spike so long that could lodge onto the fucking moon. Other than that this game is simply too much a console game. I don't fault the game for it, of course, because it IS, but it's just a reminder that I really don't like that stuff. You see the target group of the devs all over it: 12-15 year old boys who want to play pretend being the castlevania protagonist on the playground -- the way the guy walks tough, etc. And then those fucking cutscenes during and after almost Every. Fucking. Kill! So horrid. Gotta desuade my wife into buying a PS3 ater this reminder.

There really are some great games on the PS3. Don't let crap like this scare you away.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo