Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 30, 2013, 03:58 Jerykk

Played through SR as a shaman and had fun, though summoning is too risky to be useful in most cases. I dumped almost all of my points into Charisma/summoning strength/summon control and there were still cases where a summoned creature would go berserk on my first AP dump. A berserk summon can easily screw you over and with the game's crappy save system, that's a huge risk. I feel like they need a better way of balancing the power of summoned creatures. They're already one-time use and you can only have one summon active at a time. That alone seems like it would be balanced enough.

Also, putting some points into Body is basically mandatory. I played through most of the game with no points in Body and I would routinely get killed in one hit.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo