Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 17:26 fiftykyu

Dev wrote on Jul 21, 2013, 15:37:
Another thing, I wish steam made it easier to tell if you own all DLC for a game or are missing some. Like with all that new BL2 dlc, it gets very tedious to have to add all DLC to cart to see which I already have, then remove one at a time (WTF is my remove all from cart button valve?). And then there's the DLC that doesn't say previously owned, until you go to buy it, then it says at the last step "oh yeah you already own this suckah".
What I'd like is a little note next to each DLC on the main game store page with the list that says "owned" or some such. Then I could immediately see which I'm missing and if its on sale.

Maybe valve will hire a GUI expert sometime who thinks its fun and interesting to work on the steam GUI, rather than wheeling his desk over to work on something like TF2 just for the huge bonuses that amount to more than their salary (I don't know specifically what games offer those bonuses, but given the amount of stuff that comes out of TF2 that would be my guess).

Have you taken a look at the Chrome/Firefox addon "Enhanced Steam" from http://www.enhancedsteam.com/ ? It's a huge help for these situations.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo