Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Shadowrun Returns Launch Trailer Jul 18, 2013, 22:30 nin

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 22:05:
Cutter wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 21:08:
I still hate the stylized Orks. They just look fucking ridiculous and it really shatters the immersion. Everything else looks great though. Maybe someone will build new models for them with the editor - which I also cannot wait to check out.

What's everyone going first? I'm pretty torn. I'll prolly go Shammy, but Decker and Street Sammy are calling me too!

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot they have Riggers too. Wonder how viable they'll be in this game.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go decker first... but street sammy is really tempting too! Aww.. it don't mattter... I'll be playing the hell out of this for months I think. I'll play them all!

This is my first SR experience, and I think I'll take Decker as well. The hacking minigame looks too cool not to check out.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo