Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 14, 2013, 17:52 PropheT

Rhino wrote on Jul 14, 2013, 16:57:
Exactly what I was thinking of doing. I kind of ended up the same way as you in BL1, my boredom stemming from it being too easy, as well as repetitive though that bothered me less as I expected it. The two combined, though, was a killer for me.

Seeing as we seem to have similar tastes in that regard then I probably will.

Eh, I'd better ask: are you playing solo or multi, because I'm looking to play this solo.

I didn't care for Borderlands that much but Borderlands 2 was excellent. It pretty much fixed every complaint I had about the first one by adding a lot of character and story to the things that were just sort of there in the first one. It has a great antagonist, a guy you'll really want to kill by the end of the game, and a number of parts that are actually really funny instead of just trying to be.

I'd actually suggest picking up the season pass DLC along with the main game during the sale while it's cheap. The season pass for $10 adds a lot of stuff to the game, and most of it is really well done. I played 80-90% of the game solo and had a great time with it; True Vault Hunter mode on your 2nd play through is much more difficult if you're looking for a real challenge out of it.

BL2 with the season pass for $20 is a crazy good deal.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo