Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2013, 14:57 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 13, 2013, 14:09:
There's a cheap solution for the dishwasher problem, do them by hand. I've never had a dishwasher. I really don't understand the need for one unless you've got maybe 4+ people in your household.

I rented a house in Florida for a year with no dishwasher. I will NEVER take a dishwasher for granted. EVER.

Some good news, It's not a TUMOR! Well... at least not cancer that I know of. All my blood work came back normal (at least normal blood work), and urine sample came back normal as well. I have a visit with a GI doctor monday, and a fatigue doc as well. Having to force myself to eat extra meals to keep weight on is becoming annoying and expensive.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo