Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

101. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 10, 2013, 10:06 ItBurn

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 03:00:
I don't understand why people deprive themselves like that. You are missing out on a great game. Played through it 2x. These type of games are made for a console anyway. Or at leats a PC hooked up to big screen using a game pad.....

I know he blocked me, but this is for the others
Reasons: Better controls for aiming, better textures, more details, more cars and pedestrians, better loading times, to support the PC platform, etc. Playing on console, even if it was released on them first, is a lesser version of the game. I love GTA 5 so much that I want to play the best version of it. I have no problem waiting forever if need be, there are a ton of other games that are also awesome... I guess that this is basically the masrhmallow test: Those who wait are more successful in life :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

This comment was edited on Jul 10, 2013, 10:14.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo