Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 9, 2013, 17:09 jdreyer

• NegaDeath wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 15:50:
    jdreyer wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 14:31:
    I really don't see how the Wii U recovers from this. Nintendo needs to come out with new hardware ASAP (WITH proper dev tools) and a cloud/social solution to allow players to more easily do multiplayer and download games and content. At this point they should go with PC hardware. Then they can have their first party Nintendo exclusives, AND port over 3rd party titles with ease.

Not happening, we have precedent on how rapid hardware releases kills your brand with the 32X/Saturn debacle. Compelling software combined with a price cut is the only way out, and that won't be until next year. I think we can all agree it won't have another 8 year life cycle though.

Normally, I'd agree, but with no one making games for the platform at all, there isn't any point in waiting, IMO. Even if they started today, they wouldn't be able to bring new hardware to market until Xmas 2014 anyway.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
    Login Email   Password Remember Me
    If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
    Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo