Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 9, 2013, 13:42 Verno

John wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 13:18:
Well if they would get rid of the mandatory Kinect and drop the price by $100 they might do OK. As of now I have no interest in it even though I used my X360 more than my PS3.

They would need to do a lot to get my money:

- More value for XBL, more betas, freebies etc drop the paywall for apps its fucking retarded on a $500 system
- Drop Kinect, it is an optional accessory, nothing in games or the system justifies its requirement. It sold ok as an accessory and in select bundles, just do that again.
- Stop with the fucking ads everywhere, when you first login and one icon is yours and the rests are ads in some form or another there is a problem.
- Provide more varied, meaningful first party studio content over a long period of time instead of Halo/Forza/Gears/DLC. They spent something like 2+ billion on the Xbox One so far but still haven't made many permanent investments into first party studios.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo