Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Star Citizen Economy Trailer Jul 9, 2013, 02:40 SlimRam

Honestly, the ONLY way to make this economy REALLY work is to bring back the slave trading in the original Privateer.....think about it. As a merchant you pop out of a gate right after a big battle and start tractoring in the escape pods (with REAL people in them). Then set course for the nearest planet to sell. Oh it could be AMAZING!

Until the slaves somehow break out of the holding cells, then mutiny your ship, then beat the shit out of you, throw YOUR ass in your own holding cells, then the ship is attacked by pirates, they take over the ship - killing the freed slaves that took the ship from you in the first place and taking your ass to a pirate trading station, where you get traded for a ton of 'Brilliance' then you are thrown in a dirty, dark dungeon with other poor bastards, and you all get repeatedly beaten and gang raped virtually as your character then decides to kill themselves by falling neck first on a broken liquor bottle as you lay face down and watch the blood drain from your pantless, ass raped, dying body....

Ok, on second thought maybe real live slave trading ISN'T such a good idea

I'm bringing Sexy Back

Luckily, I kept the receipt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo