Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 9, 2013, 00:34 theyarecomingforyou

Leper wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 20:55:
Let me just add that the L.A. Noire port was very well done (they even added DirectX 11 support). Hopefully they will maintain that level of quality if this is ever ported.
The LA Noire port was shit. The graphics were terrible, it was limited to 30fps (unacceptable), it was bundled with shitware and it arrived significantly after the console versions. Now Mafia II, that was a good port.

I really don't have any interest in GTA5. No PC version has been announced, it's been designed as a current gen title (which means it won't scale upwards) and Rockstar has a history of fucking over PC gamers. GTAIV was a train wreck, MP3 was plagued with unnecessary cutscenes pre-rendered at sub-720p quality (at first I thought the game was broken), LA Noire was capped to 30fps, RDR was never released, etc. Rockstar is too busy whoring itself out to Microsoft and Sony to worry about things like integrity or competence.

The games I'm interested in are Watch_Dogs and Mafia III.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo