Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 8, 2013, 16:05 Quinn

As a great fan of the Walking Dead episodes, let me tell you DON'T BUY THIS 400 EPISODE! It's ridiculously short, even for those few dollars. The FAQ saying they recommend you to play the first 5 episodes is purely only to persuade you into buying them because the characters in this short episode hardly ever mentioned anything regarding Lee's choices. Ever.

The 5 little chapters in this episode are so ridiculously short, there's no possible way you can get ANY attachement to the characters, leaving you, quite logically, horribly detached from the game from beginning to end. The choices you have to make don't make fucking sense, except for one tiny chapter where you play a woman in a group of survivers -- which is the best chapter and only good thing this crap has to offer.

This episode is an insult to the entire game. Again: Don't buy it. It's not worth a cent.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo