Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Star Citizen Economy Trailer Jul 8, 2013, 05:25 jimnms

Flatline wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 01:37:
I feel like a chump for *only* putting 60 or 80 or whatever it was towards this game back during kickstarter, when now that money could go towards a ship geared specifically towards the style of gameplay I might prefer to play.

It's a bullshit sucker punch and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not that there's anything I can do about it at this point.

You got a ship with your kickstarter. If I recall, the ship packages in the kickstarter were the same but cheaper as what they've offered on their site. Also, there is something you can do about it if you want a different ship, that was the point of the new site design. If you setup your account on the new site and link your kickstarter pledge, you can reclaim your current ship which will give you credit to change to a different ship.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo