Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 6, 2013, 21:29 Jivaro

I live in the SF/Oakland Bay Area. I heard about and was checking for updates on the crash 5-10 minutes after it happened. You know who had the first info on the crash?

Not CNN. Not Fox. Not MSNBC or NBC. Not CBS, ABC...none of them. 20 minutes after the crash both CNN and Fox had yet to even report that it had happened.

IGN and ESPN. Of all the fucking sources in the world, a video game network and a sports network were posting updates on the crash first.

W.T.F....

And yeah..wow. When I first saw the pictures of the plane that David Eun posted on his twitter feed I was amazed that the death toll was so low. When KTVU (local network) finally got an airborne camera zoomed in on the crash site, I was even more startled. Terrible thing to happen, but it could have been so much worse.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo