Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Why are so many Japanese men refusing to leave their rooms? Jul 6, 2013, 16:45 eRe4s3r

Mhhh, that actually makes a lot of sense. But it really doesn't help my cause of "not being weird" that I can't (or is it "don't want to"?) chat worth a damn. The digital age has made me not talk about stuff I don't care about because time and attention is limit, but amount of possible distractions is infinite. And if I can choose, pointless banter is not a distraction I want to follow up on. (except with certain people I know and love where it's more a game ) ;p

I am not on the verge of nervous breakdowns ever in social situations but I really don't enjoy whenever I am put in a room with strangers. It's why I often time my dentist appointments so that I can go there with a friend or family member. (Ok, I guess that is another problem entirely, dentists hehe).

But then, I do enjoy my life. So I figure "ah whatever" and just live how I want.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo