Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Darkspore Off Steam; Abandoned? Jul 1, 2013, 18:24 Creston

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 1, 2013, 15:09:
Having some game breaking/seriously annoying engine based issue in Grim Dawn would be.. grim news...

Unless you mean that rubber banding thing?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Some people never had it. Some people had it mildly. On two computers, it all but ruined the game for me, as it would literally freeze-and-rubberband for 15 second stretches. 15 seconds which usually would see me dead at the end of it.

I don't know that it got into Grim Dawn for sure, but I saw a comment from someone who was in the beta who said he experienced it. Hearsay and all, but still... It's built on the same engine, afaik, and the Iron Lore guys had no clue how to fix it, so it wouldn't surprise me if (some of) the same developers with the same engine happily bring that bug with them to their next game.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo