Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2013, 13:01 Cutter

Gee that hotel is neato keen.

Well if God made the weed then it should be kosher to enjoy it, Rabbi.

Used to be Peak Oil was a real fear because once all the light sweet crude was gone it was simply too expensive to process shale. And the reality is there's more oil in the earth than we can ever use it was always just an issue of the cost of accessing and processing it. Well, that's all changing and quickly. It's getting more (cost) efficient all the time. So anyone that thinks we're heading for some green energy paradise without significant political will - and let's face it, most people can't even be bothered to even vote anymore, much less engage in the political process - it ain't gonna' happen. In hedging bets on whether the future will be utopian or dystopian, my money is solidly on the latter.

And yeah, they're called tramp stamps for a reason.

And I don't recall Boba Fett wearing spurs. Anyone catch that before?

Lol, I only learned recently that Disney employees refer to it as Mousewitz because it's such a horrible place to work. Apparently they're consistently rated as one of the worst companies to work for.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo