Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 14, 2013, 10:45 nin

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 14, 2013, 02:17:
robdot wrote on Jun 14, 2013, 01:03:
I have 3 consoles, and when there are on, they are "always on". My current 360 is always on. My tv is wifi, and when its on, the wifi is on. Always. So what? My laptop is online RIGHT NOW ! GASP !! All this drm stuff is the pirates fault. I hate and despise these people. and i dont pirate, so if a game publisher wants to check my code, im cool with it. See, if i buy a new car, ford doesnt tell me what i can do with it, who i can lend it to, or sell it to. But, i cant take my ford home, make 1000 copies and give them to my friends either, if i did that, and other people did that, i bet you ford would be pretty pissed off. If i can share my games with family members (grandkids) on their consoles, at their house, then we are gonna fucking love this system. IF thats how it works, microsoft is being unclear. But there could be some awesome benefits to this idea and its possible microsoft is ahead of the game. Can we co op with one game? I dunno, they are being really stupid and not stressing the benefits to the consumer.
Is this guy serious? Do you work for Microsoft or something? There are NO benefits and no you can't share you games.

I think he's related to deqer...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo