Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Op Ed Jun 12, 2013, 15:01 mag

Panickd wrote on Jun 12, 2013, 14:44:
Not sure whatever happened to the whole idea of Free Speech. You know, "I don't support what you say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it!"? Remember? So important that they made it number 1 on the bill of rights in a country where everyone loves their gun but guns got second billing!

People really need to stop believing that they have the God given right to not be offended. You don't. In fact the whole idea of free speech inherently means that you probably will be offended quite regularly. And the anonymity of the Internet assures that.

Do you see the government coming down on these people? Where is their freedom of speech being limited?

You have the right to freedom of speech. And everyone else has the right to call you out on it. And companies have the right to not provide a platform for you to say it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo