Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

189. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 12, 2013, 07:35 Quinn

NKD wrote on Jun 12, 2013, 04:16:
JediPunisher wrote on Jun 12, 2013, 01:12:
I hate the direction Microsoft is taking with the Xbox One and Windows 8 (which, due to the lack of windows, should've been called Windows One).

Nevertheless, I preordered an XB1, because I can't live without Forza 5, Halo, and a couple other exclusives. I'm still holding out hope that Microsoft will come to their senses and drop the DRM, online requirements, and Kinect crap. Still, I have no doubt that the PS4 will outsell the XB1... The PS4 is more powerful and $100 less... and it's not watching you when you make out on the couch.

Buying into their shit because of a couple exclusives makes you part of the problem. But I suppose you know that already...

In theory, one can say that about anyone buying any console. Sure, exclusives suck, but the consolitis disease is ever spreading, too. As a PC gamer, I can no longer see the forest for the trees of problems.

Don't make him feel guilty for buying the XB1 for his exclusives. I don't want them anyway. My last hope is on CD Project and some promising kickstarters (and I'm not talking about that cheesy 2D sidescrolling nonsense, but the actual ambitious stuff).

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo