Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

134. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 16:39 Lorcin

Krovven wrote on Jun 11, 2013, 16:14:
Lorcin wrote on Jun 11, 2013, 16:05:
Slightly more telling poll:

UK tabloid poll

If you just want the results it's 79% PS4 to 21% xbox one - with 20725 votes cast as I write this.

Interesting to note afaik the UK is the only place 360 has beaten PS3.

You have that incorrect. US is the only region that 360 has outsold PS3. UK and Japan sales are greater for the PS3 than the 360.

PS3 has barely passed the 360 for Global sales totals. They are basically neck and neck at this point. And, 360 has been out a year longer.

Did mean to say UK only place outside NA but I'm still not so sure PS£ is dominant in the UK - remember UK isn't a REGION. Can find lots of things saying 360 is strong in the uk but struggling to find actual hard numbers for the PS3.

This quote from the head of SCEE in 2011 sums it up:

“Whether you approach the UK from the perspective of our momentum, or the perspective of the competitive landscape, for us the UK is more like US than continental Europe. If you look across the PAL territory, where typically we outsell our competitors by around 50 per cent on a weekly basis, it’s inverted in the UK.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo