Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Defiance Free Weekend May 25, 2013, 00:41 WyldKat

Having been in the alpha/beta of this game and having recently purchased (finally) Borderlands 2 and all of its content... there's no way in hell I'd ever pay cash money for Defiance, even if I am enjoying the show. Some of the game is fun, but after playing the two, BL2 is just so much MORE fun. The variety of weapons, the crazy stuff they can do, how enemies react when you shoot them, etc. That's not even going into the comedy of BL2 versus fairly bog standard and boring story presented in Defiance.

I also feel like they missed the mark not placing the game where the action is taking place in the story. You would have more opportunity to interact with the main characters but the most important thing is that they could have expanded upon the underground St. Louis thing more and made it a massive sprawling post-apoc underground city dungeon... that could have been amazing.

Sure... Defiance has Rifts but if I want those types of dynamic events I can go play... Rift... or even Guild Wars 2.

The more I get into the show and the more I play Borderlands 2, the more I see massive wasted potential in Defiance the Game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo