Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Misc. May 24, 2013, 19:56 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 24, 2013, 19:11:
huh? I am not sure I agree with IQ vs fertility. I deal with people that have 7 kids from 7 dudes - it isn't about fertility, it is about having nothing else to do, no economic base, no job, and nothing to do but drink and F*ck. I dealt with a lady last night who has 7 kids, and one of them is acting out (weird) and she is threatening the kid who is 14 to go live with daad, who lives in Chicago and has 9 kids with 9 women. 16 kids between how many people, none of the 16 are fully related....16 kids who don't have a chance in hell to get out of the cycle...

And the fact that's all easily preventable yet they don't prevent it tells us what about their native intelligence? Hrmm? And how many intelligent and educated people do you see in those types of scenarios? Hrmm? It's not rocket science, pal. It's husbandry 101.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo