Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: PC Destiny Talk May 24, 2013, 14:27 Linksil

Parias- For me personally I know that I have a insanely(see impossible) time aiming with the controller in fps, sometimes it leads over into 3rd person too. I'm sure if I spent a few dozen-100's of hours working on it I can retrain my brain. But I'd rather not for such a limited experience. A lot of it comes to how consoles will throw you out of scope or shake the screen all over the place when your hit and compensating for that is crazy vs the years of keyboard and mouse. For a lot of us the frustration is just not worth it.

The reason for the sales of FPS on console is not because of the game, it's because they focus and market it the most on one system. Also kids are more likely to get a 300$ console vs a $1k+ computer. They made a choice and forced the market onto the controllers and don't want to change it. Look at all the tournaments for COD. They market all these prizes and such and then Oppps xbox only!

Personally I don't see why I can't just plug my keyboard and mouse into the console and enjoy it the way I want to. Oh wait both Sony and MS said they can't do that because it would give a huge advantage to K/M players.

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo