Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Ubisoft Financials May 19, 2013, 12:57 netnerd85

I think I made myself clear about what I really meant, if you fail to take note and just want to ignore that...

Jerykk is actually having a discussion with me without resorting to childish "but you said ALL aliens are green", I've made my point and myself clearer, is that not what we are trying to do here by communicating?

@Jerykk, but it's still a problem and a bad point. Yes it's more of a developer issue but the developers are using Steam to create the problem. I wouldn't have the problem if I didn't require Steam. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's not an issue.

I only have a handful of my 120+ games installed on Steam so I don't know which ones update and which do not. I tend to play older games first so I don't notice how often the new games are updating. Some games are great and require very little while others clog up your bandwidth usage.

I would like to see a poll of Steam users to see the actual satisfaction rating. Steam has a lot of points that seem like that's a good idea until... you want to do something that counters it.

How many free services are great ideas and convenient, everyone uses it then one day the company dedcides to do something it's users don't want like start charging for things... There will be a price to pay later for all this convenience I strongly believe as it happens all the time.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo