Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Saturday Consolidation May 18, 2013, 17:25 Flatline

The Wii-U lives and dies on it's software library. Just like any console. Make fun games and people will play the system.

I skipped the Wii even though everyone else I know got one, because it had no real "must have" games for me. There were some cool games, but not enough to push the system. With Gamecube, Metroid Prime sold that system to me on a 5 minute demo. It was that awesome. 360 sold me on Mass Effect 1 (which is part of why I'm so bitter about the ending of ME3). We'll see which system manages to sell me next generation.

Wii-U? Who knows. We've come up with some interesting ideas for the tablet thingie- using it in a open rallycar game, and a few other really asymmetrical manners, which is probably needed to get game devs thinking about how to shuffle things up.

Also, I wish next gen would just get off their asses and release apps so that you can interface your tablet with the console and make the Wii-U totally obsolete. I know MS did it with their surface tablet, but nobody is going to use a 1200 dollar laptop tablet thingie with their xbox. Just bite the humility bullet and put out an android and ipad app for 20 bucks and make a goddamn fortune.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo