Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Trion Layoffs May 18, 2013, 12:58 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on May 18, 2013, 02:45:
Sepharo wrote on May 18, 2013, 02:21:
Cutter wrote on May 17, 2013, 23:55:
All you need to know is I'm generally right about everything.

Wrong.

If I'm virtually always right then the odds are actually pretty good that you're wrong. See how that works?

It's a nearly meaningless statement anyway. You're generally right about everything? So what do you mean by "generally"? More often that not? Like you're right 50.1% of the time? Yeah, so is generally/virtually everybody.

People at work say to me, "You're always right" but I disagree with them. Allowing others to think that or having that perception of yourself is dangerous. Know that you know nothing.

I don't know why I'm bothering to preach humility to Cutter though, prolific partier, banger of scores of women, survivor of 8 gram rocks, and a rockstar from Mars. Nothing wrong with those things of course but when you're reminding everyone all the time...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo