Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2013, 12:56 Verno

1badmf wrote on May 17, 2013, 12:22:

i can cook, but i still enjoy fast food. strictly on taste i think a lot of it is really good. best burger is still in-n-out double double, but McD's 1/4 pounder/w cheese is up there for me. and i still haven't come across anyone's fries (healthy or no) that's as good as McD's.

I'll eat restaurant burgers but fast food stuff tends to be super greasy, tiny or low quality IMHO. I prefer to hand pack some burgers at home using a good rub or go to a dedicated burger joint.

The McDonalds french fry recipe is easy if you're ever feeling adventurous at home BTW. It's basically russets + corn syrup + deep fryer + a truckload of salt and some sugar. The hardest part is actually paring your potatoes down to that exact shape/size people expect otherwise their mind starts telling them they aren't McDonald fries.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo