Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2013, 12:22 1badmf

I take our daughter to McDonalds once in awhile because she loves it but generally speaking I do not eat at fast food places, no. If I'm going to have the calories and salt, I might as well do it at a real restaurant to get quality food and often the meal doesn't take much longer anyway. Fast food is also getting fairly pricey these days for what amounts to deep fried processed crap and junk ingredients.

Nothing food snob about it BTW, it's just sensible eating for your enjoyment and long term well being If fast food was a good value for body/money and tasted good I'd do it all the time.

I also love cooking and appreciate the work that goes into a real meal

i can cook, but i still enjoy fast food. strictly on taste i think a lot of it is really good. best burger is still in-n-out double double, but McD's 1/4 pounder/w cheese is up there for me. and i still haven't come across anyone's fries (healthy or no) that's as good as McD's.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo