Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

64. Re: Metro: Last Light HUD May 16, 2013, 05:53 KilrathiAce

Prez, problem is the game has major issues on AMD hardware and on twitter I get answers like "hey its amd fault their cards suck" or "this game was made for nvidia deal with it"

Its really annoying thats all there is to it.UPDATE= They released a patch that supposed to fix issues on ATI cards which is good news but I havent had time to test or read comments about it yet

As for the problems with design of the game and FOV situation, this is result of console design, they only thought of FOV changing after the design, engine and game was all complete it seems. In terms of PC game development this is a major mistake especially when it comes to engine development. Why should one care? Because the FOV in game is just awful you could get dizzy.

Of course this game and developers are worthy and doing great job for their budgets etc.... but doing difficulty mode as an DLC is a bit too much especially considering ranger mode is not even fully polished product to begin with(no way to check your ammo at all except at trader etc...). *IF they gonna charge for one of the difficulty modes that should be free once someone purchased the game then *AT LEAST* show me that they earned this by PLAYTESTING AND POLISHING THIS DLC. Otherwise its like spitting in customer face and asking for more money.

This comment was edited on May 16, 2013, 06:01.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo