Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: GRID 2 Trailer; Track List May 15, 2013, 11:32 MisterBenn

There are a few gameplay videos on YouTube, I looked a couple up since my G25 has been gathering dust for a while. The physics are definitely at the arcadey end of the scale, you have incredible tyre grip and you can correct huge mistakes during corners without mishap. On one vid a guy overshoots a fast corner on to grass and gets round the corner anyway, only losing a small amount of ground on the guy ahead, it seems quite hard to crash out. Also there's no cockpit view, having said that there is a decent bonnet cam and I always got on well with those.

Unless there are some options in there for more sim style handling then this one will probably satisfy more for action rather than simulation, but the presentation is great and there's lots of content so it's probably not impossible to enjoy.

Playing: Path of Exile, Age of Wonders III

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo