Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Diablo III Turning One May 14, 2013, 13:41 ItBurn

Jivaro wrote on May 14, 2013, 12:43:
Saboth wrote on May 14, 2013, 11:52:
Recently, I got sort of bored with the 3rd playthrough on Torchlight 2 and felt the need for a new Diabloish game. I searched around, and thought about Path of Exile, but you know, I'd rather wait for the retail experience. So, instead I picked up Sacred 2 and it's really pretty good. Still managing to avoid D3 like the plague, hurray.

Sacred 2, particularly with the expansion, is an excellent game. I don't know if it has the same kind of replayability as many games of the genre, but the 1st time or two through it was a great gaming experience for me. Some of the hidden "easter egg" type stuff is kinda corny, but fun none the less.

Also, you shouldn't bother waiting on PoE. The game is great and the character wipes are done. I don't think it really is ever going to be any more "retail" than it is now. The experience is simply going to evolve and get more and more polished over time, just like any other online game. Since it is free, I enthusiastically recommend giving it a shot if you are a fan of the genre.

Sacred 2 was a pile of poop. That's my opinion anyway.

I fully agree with PoE though.

You probably already all played it, but Titan Quest is a great diablo clone that still looks great today.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo