Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Metro Last Light FOV Locked; DX9 & Aiming Workarounds; Reviews; Sale May 14, 2013, 01:50 Frijoles

Nuhauser wrote on May 14, 2013, 01:34:
Wanting to hear more about the Radeon problems before I pick this up. I'm just running a lowly 6970, but that has been more than enough to run anything that's come out this year. Frijoles, have you tried running it in DX9 mode?

Turning down the settings helped a lot. It was at Very High with motion blur turned on. After I turned it to just High with no motion blur, it looks and behaves a lot better. There's still an occasional stutter, but not nearly as bad. And certainly doesn't make it unplayable.

So after an hour, I'm enjoying it. I really like the clean interface, and the first bit has a lot of stealth elements which I enjoy. Unscrewing lights, blowing out candles, etc. Light indicator on your watch (again, it tells local time, I just think that's cool). I do want FOV fixed (I can feel it), but I can play it as is.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo