Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

72. Re: What's going on? Sep 11, 2001, 12:16 KaRRiLLioN

More like retaliate against those who attack us. You people obviously would just sit back and let your neighbors be slaughtered and say "oh, what a shame. But live and let live, that's what I say!" and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's the terrorists who obviously kill everyone they can if they don't like them. The US has typically gone by the law in these matters with a few exceptions, like Clinton trying to distract ppl from his affair with his intern. I think that perhaps it's time we flex our military muscle a bit at those countries who harbor these criminals.

As for the Lion analogy, if you don't understand it, or think it's funny, then you're obviously somewhat inept at grasping certain things or perhaps jealous of the US. Basically I think that's what fuels some of these lame responses.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo