Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Activision Blizzard Results, More WoW Subs Lost May 9, 2013, 13:57 LittleMe

Darks wrote on May 9, 2013, 11:59:
Yea, I read that business model too. I'm playing NWO now, and have a Rogue at lv 60. I did not feel like I had to pay to win or get my char to that level. but again, when someone complains about playing a little bit of cash for a game that's free I don't see how in the end there is any difference.

Many people seem to think that when a Free MMO comes out that it is free. But they all fail to understand that it takes servers and bandwidth to run those games. nothing is really free in the end.

Yeah the huge amount of costs Cryptic has incurred deserves respect and consideration. I haven't even played NWO but I play on buying a few smaller items just to thank them for developing a PC MMO. It's not my ideal game of course but I've been reading a lot of good mini-reviews including your getting to lvl 60 seems like a positive vote too.

I agree though that pay2win is a bad PR move and I wont pay for that, but I won't PvP in it..

Perpetual debt is slavery.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo