Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Activision Blizzard Results, More WoW Subs Lost May 9, 2013, 10:50 Verno

Darks wrote on May 9, 2013, 10:23:
If someone is willing to pay a monthly sub, like you did, I fail to understand how buying something like ZEN in a game is really any different in the end.

It depends on the game, WoW provides way more value for that $1700.00 than an eternity of NW and Zen can provide even though you might have to pay more in time or Zen to get the quality of service things you use in other subscription games. F2P doesn't mean cheaper, far from it if you get deep into them. Reading up on the business model stuff surrounding NW on Reddit was an eye opener.

Personally I don't mind the idea of a sub MMO these days but it would need to provide WoW levels of content and polish to get me there and no game can really do that.

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo