Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: EA Dropping Licensed Firearms May 8, 2013, 05:48 Mashiki Amiketo

The Half Elf wrote on May 8, 2013, 03:20:
Do I qualify as a anti-gun nut? (not to you Mashiki just asking in general) I like guns, don't plan on owning one, enjoy shooting them once in a blue moon, but really think we should have very strict registration laws on them.
Is there any reason someone MUST have a gun within a month (for example)?
Nope. But that doesn't make much of a difference to the knee-jerkers who believe that "owning" something automatically makes you capable of it. As for strict registration laws? We have those in Canada, you know what it does? Jack squat, because criminals still get guns, and people who want to inflict harm via guns, still get guns. And in 90% of the cases they're stolen from people who've followed the law.

And where they're not stealing legal guns, they're getting them from anywhere they can. Illegally smuggled from the US, China, Latin America or South America.

InBlack wrote on May 8, 2013, 03:23:

Erm what? Is this analogy like the ones where people blame Obama for world hunger and George W. Bush for hairy vaginas?
Not been paying attention to the anti-gun nuts lately? That's okay, you can go back over the better part of a decade, if you didn't catch the implication just remember--that because you play video games, you're already a psychopath. That one's been played out too.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo