Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2013, 19:29 eRe4s3r

For me they never got there.. I assume it was kittens, that.. or a dragon.

But I dunno, for the "end of the world is upon us" the world looked pretty damn ignorant of anything. At least in Gothic 3 the world really was pretty damn apocalyptic and consistent with it's theme "Humans lost the war against Orks, deal with it".

I guess what bothered me the most about Skyrim was how completely stagnant the entire world was. Houses couldn't get destroyed, bridges not destroyed. Dragons couldn't melt stone... imo they just copped out before even starting to make the world believable.

These things are fuckin dragons, higher beings unleashed by the uber dragon himself.. and I get a quest to pick up some items from a store? Skyrim even more than Oblivion completely fucked it's main story up. The end of the world was upon us, except apart from the player nobody noticed!

Wee, what a believable and coherent world that was

I always hoped while playing that when the "final" rebel vs imperial battle happens, Alduin appears and just.. you know, wipes the entire city and both armies out. I can't believe they literally managed to make a story about dragons even MORE generic than i thought possible before...

Though I liked Skyrim, but it's world and story were not why...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo