Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Out of the Blue May 6, 2013, 14:32 Verno

1badmf wrote on May 6, 2013, 13:58:
oblivion isn't a perfect film, but i agree that it's underrated. if you're a scifi fan you owe it to yourself to watch it at some point. i'm as much a tom cruise hater as the next guy, but he does his role credit in this film. he's not all fiery intensity this time; he actually finds some small measure of subtlety to give peace to his character. and the scifi visuals are, at times, breathtaking. also the soundtrack is phenomenal. certainly it's nowhere near as bad as prometheus.

Tom Cruise may be a nutty Scientologist but hes also one hell of an actor who has taken a lot of risks in his career over the years. Like Keanu Reeves who is often the butt of internet jokes, Cruise is known for being very professional on set, has taken huge pay cuts just to make films happen and given bonuses to the crews. Unless people want all their stars to be media mavericks who rarely take chances like Will Smith then we're going to have to tolerate the odd behavior from many in the arts

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo