Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Dishonored Void Walker's Arsenal DLC This Month May 5, 2013, 19:10 Quinn

What ItBurns says is what I (am trying to) say.

Jerykk, I remember you argueing that a horror game cannot be scary when you have means like guns to take care of the threats. Now, I can use your arguments and tell you that's bogus.. because you don't have to pick up stronger guns, ammo caches, and you may as well only use 5 bullets a mission... in this way making the game scary. To me, it's the same flawed logic.

You can make any stealth game harder by not using the abilities that make sneaking easier. It's why I never used disguises in the last Hitman. It's also why the last Hitman sucked. Same goes for Dishonored.. but at least that game had the unique blink feature, which was imba to the core but fun while it lasted -- which wasn't all that long.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo