Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

69. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses May 4, 2013, 08:58 Redmask

Krovven wrote on May 3, 2013, 23:32:
Don't really care if you think it's total bunk. I'm sure you are speaking for everyone that ever commented on the graphics of the game right? People complained about all of the above, including the aesthetic feel of the game. Textures in the game are fine and on par with other Unreal engine games. Animations are fine, a little stiff at times, but again not a problem unique to ACM.

I don't need or claim to speak for everyone, I can speak for what -I- remember people saying and there are many user and critic reviews of the game on the internet saying the same things. Many of the textures in the game at launch were crap and that's why they had to patch in higher resolution versions for many of them later on. I don't recall anyone saying they didn't recreate the Aliens look and feel well enough, it was washed out, muddy textures and many poorly animated models amongst the bugs and other complaints.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo