Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

67. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses May 4, 2013, 03:08 Sempai

This, right here shows what soulless pricks Sega, GB, and that useless bag of dicks Randy Pitchford truly are.

Not only was there never once an apology from Sega, Fox, nor Gearbox, but now these spineless eunuch's are attempting to spin their blatant lies into smoke and mirrors. Never offering refunds to fans and customers alike who supported these liars. Those of us(suckers)who were hoping and praying(assured by Pitchford this would be a great Aliens game because of him and his teams deep love for the franchise!)and we purchased this steamy turd in a box. Now their response is this case holds no merit? And will defend their scam against the customer's & fans "vigorously?"

I wish this guy the best of luck. I hope he shoves it down Sega's throat.

Anyone with 5 minutes and a brain can hop on over to metacritic and read the plethora of reviews(of which were embargo'd until 12 midnight that day of release)from around the world and know with certainty that Sega, Fox, and Gearbox were in full damage control mode, attempting to sell as many copies before word got out, knowing full well they were running a big fat scam over the consumer.

Karma's a bitch Randy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo