Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2013, 11:09 Rigs

Why? Why Codie, WHY?! God, I wish I could just go up to them, grab them by the shoulders and shake the ever loving fuck out of them! One core tenet of racing is learning the track...every turn, dip, rise and straight, where to pass, where to out-brake, etc...If one is serious about running up front in a race, then you have to know the track! This 'feature' throws that completely out the fuckin' window! I mean, I understand the appeal, in an 'arcadey'-type of way, it gives the game a lot of replay value. And I'll admit it's an interesting 'feature', something I applaud Codie for having the balls to try new things in an established series. That said, it's a 'feature' that I will, personally, turn off right from the get-go (if it's even possible to do so).

Sometimes I wonder what direction they're trying to take their racing games in. They typically have a great graphics, sound and physics engine, but then they mess it up by doing stupid shit (like DIRT Showdown Puke ). They should either make a full-on sim (like F1 2012) or full-on arcade shit (like DIRT Showdown Puke ) Not this in-between crap. Don't pull out my cockpit view and change the fuckin' track around and then make me fall in love with the graphic and physics engine, dammit!

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo